Wednesday 15 August 2018

Beauty trends that i love.

I love to follow beauty trends,it makes your beauty routine perfect,Today i'm going tell you some trends which i love the most,These trends actually makes your look prominent,Beauty trends are fun to do but you don't have to slavishly follow them,So let's discuss about the trends.

Mega Eyelashes:
Long eyelashes are a universal symbol of beauty,long eyelashes make a woman's eyes wider and more open,they look incredibly attractive,Long lashes in photographs show up so much better than short eyelashes,When we look good our confident and self-esteem is boosted.You can use eyelash extensions but if you want long eye lashes naturally then u have to apply castor oil on your eye lashes every night.

Highlighter:

Highlighters are great way to get a luminous skin,these are very trendy now a days just because they help to enhance the beauty of your face and give your face a proper dimension and reflection,they give proper lift to your face and help to lighten and brighten your face,they help to erase the signs of fatigue and give a very fresh look,they create a illusion of brightness and height.

Glossy lips:
Glossy lips are everything in this year,they make your lips hydrated,Dry lips make you look dull,glossy lips give you a glow to your whole face,No one wants to ruin her look with dry lips,they give you a very bright look to your face and u'll look young and more beautiful with glossy lips,Make sure you always hydrate your lips with lip balms.

No makeup look:

we are so used to makeup that we sometimes forget that how beautiful we can be without makeup,You don't have to put a lot of foundation on your face to hide your imperfections,sometimes let your skin breathe,Just apply little bit BB cream on your face makes you look beautiful,It's very trendy in this year to look natural,SO be confident with your imperfections.

Rosy cheeks:
Beautiful rosy cheeks light up a woman's face and reflect a good health,It makes you more gorgeous,I love to apply blush on my cheeks to give a healthy look on my face,It's my favorite part in makeup.

I love to follow these trends 😊😊

11 comments:

  1. So good to see u doing all these so many best wishes forvuπŸ€—πŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnx :) it's because of your love and support

      Delete
  2. Those eyelashes were amazing! I didn't know the castor oil trick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. castor oil is best to grow your eye lashes

      Delete
  3. i love all of these trends! mega lashes are my jam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love rosy cheeks,too, especially when people have nice round cheekbones like Selena. I, on the other hand, feel like a clown. 😳 I stick to my illuminating blush to give my cheekbones dimension. I love the look of long lashes. I’ve been considering extensions for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually i have quite round cheeks so i love apply blush on my cheeks :)

      Delete
  5. I love the nomakeup makeup. Good to see I'm not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i always love this look because i let my skin breathe properly

      Delete