Thursday 2 August 2018

Let's talk about me

hey it's me Imtesal actually my full name is "Imtesal Bushra".I have quite a big name 😉,I know.

So it's meaning is quite good actually,it means extremely good news.this seems funny to me because i don't really believe in this type of stuff but according to my mother she believes that "a good name has a good impact on your life while a bad name has a bad impact on your life so always be careful when picking a child name".So i believe this is quite well said by my mother.
  I was born in July,hence my star is cancer I'm a typical cancer person,though i don't really believe in horoscopes because no one can tell our future but i do believe on the concept that a personality is ruled by the sign  so I'm 101% emotional, it's hard to count how many times i have cried in my school.I'm very sincere to my work,my family and my friends.The most important thing in my life is my family.

 I recently lost my Nani I still miss her with all my heart,there is a gap in my heart which can't be fill due to this loss.In this era there are only handful of people who value their grand parents.we are so much busy with life that we don't have any time to sit and listen to their old stories.
I usually don't show my emotions to everyone because no one can really understand your pain.There are only a few people who value your emotions,,hence i believe it is useless to show your emotions to those who are just waiting to mock them.

I'm very smiley,hyperactive,moody,stubborn and soft hearted  person.I don't really have too many friends but the friends i have mean the world to me i don't believe in love at first side if there is no response from the other side then that really can't be a love  ,in my opinion before marriage all the love u should give is to your family  because without family you are nothing,u can only get true love from your parents .

  I want to read books in my life but i can hardly find the time there have only been two books which i have read are Alchemist,A quiet kind of thunder both of which found to be amazing and highly recommended them.

  I am a fashion designing student i love to design clothes but i don't want to take fashion designing as a profession,by profession i wanted to be a doctor not only a doctor but a good doctor but due to my bad luck i didn't pass the medical test,so i preferred to be fashion designer above other choices and now I'm doing fashion designing with all my passion.

  My only weakness is Makeup.I'm totally addicted to makeup,I'm not a makeup artist anyway but i do not deny that i can put on makeup very well,i love to watch makeup videos,u can say my hobby is to watch makeup videos,i love to buy makeup and beauty products.

 In my spare time i love to try home remedies,i think home remedies are better than expensive beauty products,remedies are less harmful than those chemicals which are added in the beauty products,but not all the remedies suits u,so be careful before trying any remedy,actually i have done a lot of experiments on myself 😅 


it's my first blog i hope u will like it and appreciate me there are a lot of things which I would share in my upcoming post so stay connected 💗😊

11 comments:

  1. Amazing Post, would love to read more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up girl. Good luck for next. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck my sweet daughter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting (:
    Looking forward for more updates n stuff ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. More power to you girl ...good luck��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waiting for more.. hope to have the coolest stuff here.. good luck girl.. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck pretty ✌❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. keep going:)
    Best of luck girl ❤

    ReplyDelete